Giving Gift Cards this Christmas?
Lately, I find myself giving more gift cards than ever. This way people can purchase what they truly want and I've taken some of the gift giving pressure off of myself.
That being said, gift cards can sometime seem a little impersonal. So why not make a custom gift card holder to make your gift more special.
This folded gift card holder has a pocket which can holder a cash, check or gift card and a velcro closure.
It can be decorated with your favorite Christmas themed paper. I've chosen a pattern from the Stampin' Up! Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
Gift Card Holder Instructions:
- Cut Chocolate Chip CS 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" (you can make 3 gift card holders from 1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11" CS)
- Cut 3 pieces of Designer Paper
- 3 1/4 " x 1 3/4
- 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- 3 1/4" x 3 3/4"
- Score CS @ 2 1/2" on one end and 2" on other end.
- Use Rounded Corner Punch to round corners on 2" end and on 1 3/4" piece of DP.
- Run adhesive along side edges only of 2 1/4" side of CS and fold up to form Gift Card pocket
- Attach DP to outside of gift card holder
- Attach a small piece of velcro to 2" side and fold down.
- Punch out Real Red scallop oval.
- Stamp greeting on Very Vanilla CS and punch out with large oval punch and attach to scallop oval.
- Attach greeting to front of card holder
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla
- Merry Moments Designer Paper (115673 - $9.95)
- Scallop Oval Punch (114889 - $15.95)
- Large Oval Punch (107305 - $15.95)
- Corner Rounder Punch (109047 - $6.95)
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad (103133 - $5.95)