Trick or Treat!Here are some quick and easy Halloween treats. I used a bag of flat lollipops from the dollar store. There are 32 lollipops in each bag making this a super affordable treat!
- Stamp an image from the Stampin' Up! Batty for You stamp set
- Punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch
- Attached it to a punched out circle scallop
- Adhered it to the lollipop wrapper using snail adhesive.
I made these 8 treats in less then 5 minutes and the total cost for each treat is about $.05 — Super cute and super affordable!
- Stamp Set: Batty For You (116576) $23.95
- Ink: Basic Black
- Card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
- Punches: 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle