Here's another fun Halloween treat idea.For this project I placed three Hershey Mini's into Stampin' Up! small cellophane bags and finished it off with this super cute DIY bag topper. The cello bags are a great deal — only $3.95/50 bags.
To Make the Toppers:
- Start with a piece of 3" x 4" Basic Black card stock
- Use the scallop edge punch on both 3" sides
- Score at 1 3/4"
- Fold over the cello bag and staple.
- Cover the staples with thin strips of Pumpkin Pie and Green Galore card stock.
- Stamp an image from the Batty For You stamp set onto Whisper White card stock
- Punch out using the 1 3/8" circle punch and adhere to a Scallop Circle.
- Attach this to the bag topper and you're done!
- Stamp Set: Batty For You (116576) $23.95
- Ink: Basic Black
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Lively Lilac
- Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Small Cellophane Bags (103104) $3.95, and Snail Adhesive.