Are you ready to make some Christmas cards?
Today I'm sharing one of the cards we made at this year's Christmas Card Camp. If you weren't able to attend, I've included the instructions below. And here is some great news...
Stampin' Up! Grateful Greetings Special:
The Stampin' Up! Grateful Greetings stamp set used to make this card is on special — only $10 if you hold a workshop with sales totaling at least $250.
And the news gets even better! You can choose the Patterned Pines stamp set (also used on this card) as a FREE - Level 1 Hostess gift with your workshop.
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650 - $7.50 - 40 Sheets) Garden Green (102584 - $5.50), Chocolate Chip (102128 - $5.50)
- Merry Moments Designer Paper (115673 - $9.95)
- Patterned Pines Stamp Set (116525 - FREE - Level 1 Hostess Gift)
- Grateful Greetings Stamp Set (116511 only $10 -if you hold a workshop totaling at least $250- regular price $36.95)
- Chocolate Chip Ink Pad (100908 - $5.95)
- Real Red (100052 - $3.25) and Garden Green (100080 - $3.25) Stampin' Write Markers
- Red Ribbon - (Non Stampin' Up!)
- Cut Very Vanilla CS - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Garden Green CS - 5 1/4 x 4 "
- Cut Chocolate Chip CS - 5 x 3 3/4" and 2 1/4 " x 3 1/4"
- Cut Designer Paper - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Cut Very Vanilla CS - 2 x 3"
- Use Chocolate Chip ink to stamp "Christmas Greetings" in center of 2x3 Very Vanilla CS.
- Use Stampin' Write markers to color in corner embellishment from the Patterned Pines Stamp set.
- Assemble card from the top layer down.
- Before attaching card front to base attach ribbon to card.