Google+

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Craft Room Redo

Hope everyone had a good Holiday season. I took a little stamping break after finishing my Christmas cards and gifts. And now I'm refreshed and ready to get back to it!

While I as on break I took the opportunity to redo the craft room.  For those of you who have seen it you'll be happy to know that the blue walls with the pepto pink test swatch have been replaced with a color I like to call Green Slate. I've also purged and organized the craft supplies and rearranged the furniture.  I forgot to take some before photos (probably a good thing) but here are the after shots.


This is my main crafting area. I use a Pampered Chef kitchen tool caddy to hold all of my markers and colored pencils. It is the perfect size and rotates keeping everything accessible.

I made this little counter area with to closet organizers from Target and a shelf we had out in the garage. It is the perfect surface to hold my paper trimmer and my circle cutter. The two drawer units fit under the shelf and store my ink pads, envelopes and various other supplies.

My punches fit perfectly on my windowsill keeping the visible and easy to reach.



Here is another view of my crafting area. I have the recliner in the corner but I don't think it is staying—it's a little to big. Although I wouldn't mind having a comfy chair in here.


This is my computer area - perfect for paperwork and bill paying.

1 comment:

  1. you have inspired me to start organizing my stuff! looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: