DIY Valentine Treat BagsThese Valentine treat bags are easy to make and sure to please every Valentine in your life. Just fill the cello bag with your favorite candy and attach a bag topper.
For this example I filled the bags with strawberry and banana Laffy Taffy and used paper from the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper pack — they coordinate perfectly with each other.
- Cut a piece of card stock 4" x 3 1/8".
- Fold in half to end up with a folded piece that is 2" x 3 1/8"
- Fill a Stampin' Up! small cello bag with treats of your choice.
- Staple folded bag topper over filled bag.
- Attach piece of designer paper (3" x 1 7/8") to front and back of bag topper. This will hide the staples.
- Embellish as desired.
- Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper. Pink Passion and Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ink: Pink Passion
- Accessories: Small Cello Bags, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch.