Stampin' Up! Valentine Treat CupsOK, here's the scoop on the heart treat cups. I LOVE them! They are the perfect size to include on a 3"x3" card which makes them great for children's valentines. It took me a while to figure out how to fill and attach them to the cards but after trying several different methods this is the one I like the best.
- Stamp one of the heart images from the Sweetheart stamp set onto a piece of 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch out the center of the heart with the large heart punch and insert the treat cup through the hole from the back.
- Cut a piece another piece 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Whisper White card stock and use the 1" circle punch to punch a hole in the center.
- Peel the covering off of the adhesive on the treat cup. Apply adhesive to the piece of card stock with the 1" hole. With the treat cup still inserted into the stamped piece of card stock align and attach the two pieces of card stock together.
- Fill the treat cup through the hole then cover the hole with a 1 3/8" circle punched from a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Now you can attach the the treat cup assembly to your card without the candy falling out.
- Card stock: Whisper White, Pink Passion, Real Red
- Ink: Real Red Classic Stamp Pad
- Stamp Set: Sweetheart Stamp Set (120780)
- Accessories: Large Heart Punch (113693), Small Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB 118402), Heart Treat Cups (120435),