Google+

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Centerpiece


My most recent Stampin' Up! order was delivered last night and I've been having lots of fun playing with all my goodies!


Heart Shaped Treat Cups

The heart shaped treat cups are amazing. They make such cute candy filled valentines. In fact, They are so adorable that I ordered 6 more sets for myself and 5 more sets for a customer that stopped by to pick up an order and couldn't believe how cute they were!

Stampin' Up! Heart Punches

Also in my latest order were large and small heart punches. These are perfect for layering and I used them to make a quick and easy Valentine's Day centerpiece. (shown above)

Stampin' Up! Acrylic Stamping Blocks

And lastly, I ordered the clear mount Sweetheart stamp set. I love the clear mount stamps! And although they will cling to any acrylic stamping block, I would recommend getting the ones from Stampin' Up!.  Their shape and thickness make the Stampin' Up! blocks much more comfortable and easier to hold onto. They are definitely worth purchasing!


Materials used for today's project:
  • Card Stock:  Real Red, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
  • Accessories:  Small Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Snail Adhesive
  • Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Ink:  Real Red
  • Non Stampin' Up!:  hurricane glass from The Dollar Store, four drinking straws, red and pink ribbon, Valentine M&M's from Target ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: