So Over Valentine's Day!OK, I know Valentine's Day is not until Sunday but I'm over it. I've been working on Valentine's cards and decorations and centerpieces and classes for a month now. Time to move on to.....
St. Patrick's Day
Let's see how many ways we can do GREEN. Here's the first of my St. Patrick's Day Projects.
St Patrick's Day Candy Centerpiece:
You will have the opportunity to make this centerpiece during my Card Making/Project Day this Saturday. If you can't make it to Saturday's class, don't worry It's easy to make at home!
Valentine — St Patrick Crossover
The great thing is that it uses many of the same items we used for Valentine's Day. Look closely and you'll see that the shamrocks were created by arranging 3 hearts tip to tip.
And you'll want to hurry out to Target and get your green M&M's — apparently they're the new color of love — at least that's what the package says.
- Card stock: Whisper White (100730 - $7.50/40) , Green Galore (101768 - $5.50/24), Glorious Green (101697 - $5.50/24)
- Stampin' Write Markers: Green Galore (100048 - $3.25) and Glorious Green (100047 - $3.25)
- Stamp: Go Green (117074 - $6.95)
- Punches: Small Heart (117193 - $5.95) and Scallop Circle (109043 - $15.95)
- Miscellaneous: Beer Glass (Dollar Store), Green M&M's (Target), 2" Scallop Punch (Jo-Ann's), Green Ribbon, Green Glitter, Green Drinking Straws.