Google+

Friday, April 16, 2010

Thoroughly Modern


I made this card with the Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper. This paper was introduced last July and I couldn't decide if I wanted it or not. I finally broke down and got it because I had a lot of Bermuda Bay and Rose Red card stock on hand and both of these colors are featured in this paper pack.

Well, my order came in and let me tell you, this is one of my favorite papers ever! The picture in the catalog doesn't do it justice.
#115673 - Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper - $9.95

If you like this paper as much as I do you might also want to consider Thoroughly Modern Designer File Folders or Gusseted Envelopes. What a stylish way to stay organized!

#115692 - File Folders - $10.95(12)
#115693 - Gusseted Envelopes - $5.95 (3)
10" x 5 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: