Google+

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The CRaZy Just Continues!

Well the crazy just continues! Here's my day. Get up at 5:00am. Leave to take Katie to practice at 5:30. Stop on the way to pick up two other swimmers. Drop them all off at the pool at 6:00am. Drive home. OOPS no gas. Try to find an open gas station. Pump gas. Drive home. Take shower. Wake Aubrey up. Take her to practice at a different pool in the opposite direction. Leave her with coach. Drive 45 min back to first pool. Pick up Katie and friends. Drop friends off at their house. Drive to back to Aubrey's pool. Drive home. Make breakfast it's now 10:30am. Try to get some work done. Katie needs a ride to the beach. Aubrey needs something at Walmart. Katie needs a ride home from the beach. Oh yeah, we were suppose to make cookies for the swim team movie night. Drive to Target. Buy cookie dough. Go home. Make cookies. Burn cookies. Decide to bring chips instead. Late for team pictures and pool movie night.  Rush around packing cooler. Phone rings. Older daughter, Meagan, was in a car accident. Her phone keeps dying. Don't know where she is. Call my husband to see if he's heard from her.  He hasn't. He starts freaking out. Take Aubrey to pool. Meagan calls back. Her car has been towed and she needs a ride. Leave Aubrey with another busy mom (Thank you Deanna!) Pick up Meagan. Take her home.  Drive back to pool to pick up Aubrey and finish watching finding Nemo. It's now 10:30pm. My house looks like it's been ransacked.  We have no clean laundry. We have a travel swim meet this weekend. I need to get groceries. I haven't prepared for my Monday and Tuesday classes. I have to place a Stampin' Up! order and I haven't posted on my blog in two days. Yes...the crazy just continues!
Oh yeah...I almost forgot...this is suppose to be about the card...and YES...I do Love you Friends!
Materials:
  • Stamp Sets:  All in the Family, Picture This (hostess set)
  • Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
  • Card Stock:  Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Paper:  Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper
  • Accessories:  Stampin' Write Markers
  • Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window
  • Tools:  Circle Scissor Plus

1 comment:

  1. These little kiddos are sooo cute! I think you are the first person I've seen use these stamps. Just adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: