Google+

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's MOJO Monday Time Again!



                        

Today is Monday so it's time for another MOJO Monday sketch challenge.  I am really becoming addicted to these challenges. They are so much fun!

I am still trying to reach my goal of using up my old paper by June 30th. I really want to make room for all of the gorgeous papers that are in my new catalog.  My shopping list for July 1st, (when the new catalog goes live) has become mighty long!  I am so excited about some of the new stamp sets and papers that I can hardly contain myself! 

For this card, I used my All in the Family stamp set.  I don't use this set very often but I don't know why.  It is so cute and fun to play with.  All of the heads, bodies, arms & legs are interchangeable so there's practically an unlimited number of little people just waiting to be created.  Aubrey and I spent a good part of the afternoon playing with this stamp set and creating our little people.  Then we colored them in with the Stampin' Write markers.  Yes, you caught us...Aubrey skipped swim practice because we were having so much fun!

TIP:  When using the All in the Family stamp set you really need to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  It really helps to get the little heads, bodies, arms & legs stamped in the right places!

Materials:
  • Stamp Sets:  All in the Family (113488), Picture This (retired Hostess Set)
  • Ink:  Basic Black (101179), Rich Razzleberry (115658)
  • Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (115675)
  • Card Stock:  Crushed Curry (115319), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White (100730)
  • Punches:  Word Window (105090), Modern Label (116630)
  • Tools:  Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531)
  • Accessories:  1/2" Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon (115613), Vintage Brads (109109)


101049 - Stamp-a-ma-jig
113488 - All In The Family


2 comments:

  1. This card made me smile. So bright and cheery. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... that little girl and her dog is just gorgeous! Love the background paper you've teamed it with too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: