Google+

Friday, June 25, 2010

MOJO 144


Here's my card for this week's MOJO Monday challenge (MOJO144). Yes, I know it is Friday. That's the great thing about these challenges. You can do them anytime you need a little inspiration. 

I only have 5 days left in my own personal challenge to use up my retiring paper and it looks like I'm not going to make it. Really, I'm not surprised. With the amount of paper I have accumulated it would probably take at least another 6 months to use it up. I've decided I'm not a hoarder though. I prefer to think of myself as a paper "collector". I can't help it. I really love all of the beautiful patterns and colors. I also love the fact all of the Stampin' Up! papers, inks, card stock and accessories coordinate. I don't have to worry about whether or not my ribbon will match my paper. Pumpkin Pie is Pumpkin Pie whether your talking paper, ink or ribbon. 



Materials:
  • Stamp Set:  Party Hearty
  • Ink: Taken With Teal (retiring)
  • Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Paper (retired - sold out)
  • Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • Punches: 3/4" circle, 1/2" Circle, Rounded Tab
  • Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-ons (retiring)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: