It's Monday and time for another MOJO Sketch Challenge. For this weeks challenge I used two of the hostess sets from the new catalog. The square images come from the Cute by the Inch set (Level 2 hostess) and the greeting comes from the Because I Care set (Level 1 hostess). I really love the Cute by the Inch set. I have a ton of great ideas for it! I also used two returning colors which I absolutely love...Wild Wasabi and Pacific Point. I found that Wild Wasabi and Garden Green worked great together as did Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. I love the tone on tone effect achieved by layering these color combos.
TIP: Remember you can only get hostess sets by hosting a qualifying workshop.
|116992 - Cute by The Inch|
Hostess - Level 2
- Stamp Sets: Cute by the Inch (116992 - Level 2 Hostess), Because I Care (118384 - Level 1 Hostess)
- Ink: Pacific Point (111837), Garden Green (102272)
- Paper: Garden Green designer paper (retired - hostess pack)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Basic Black (121045), Garden Green (102584), Wild Wasabi (108641), Pacific Point (111350), Tempting Turquoise (102067)
- Accessories: 5/8 Basic Black Satin Ribbon (117285), Neutrals Brads (119736)