Google+

Friday, August 27, 2010

Perk Up...... It's my 100th Post!


I am so excited! Why you ask? Well, for a couple of reasons. 

First, today marks my 100th post. Which is a great accomplishment for me since I sometimes struggle with follow through.  I normally start things and never finish them.  Come on, you know what I'm talking about. I know you all have those projects that seemed like great ideas when you started them but are now hiding in the back of your closet in a sad little heap waiting to be completed.  For some reason stamping seemed to click with me.  I think because it's fun, it's relatively easy, I get to be creative, I get to socialize and craft with some great people and I get to make some extra money to pay for my craft supplies and then some! Also Stampin' Up! is always adding new products. Which keeps everything fresh and exciting and brings us to the second reason I'm so excited.

My order of products from the new catalog came yesterday evening.  I know you're wondering why I'm just getting new product now when the catalog came out in July.  Well, there were so many great products that I just had a hard time picking out the things I wanted most.  Sadly, I couldn't afford the whole catalog ;-).  Here is a list of some of the items I chose:

Stamp Sets:
  • 120489 - Morning Cup (clear mount). I used this set to create the card for today. Isn't it cute! For those of you that know me, stamping is not my true passion...my true addiction, I mean passion, is COFFEE! I can't live without it. 
  • 120323 - Take A Sip wheel - coordinates with the Morning Sip stamp set.
  • 120633 - Greeting Card Kids - So cute.  We will be using this set at the Christmas Card Stamp Camp.
Designer Paper:
  • 117159 - Jolly Holiday - Gorgeous and way more versatile than the name implies. We will be using this at Christmas Card Stamp but you will probably see it in some other non-Christmas projects too.
  • 117163 - Elegant Soiree - As the name implies very elegant. But not too elegant. Two thumbs up!
  • 117389 - Woodland Walk - I like this one for the most part but there are a few sheets that the jury is still out on.
  • 117155 - Brights Collection  - LOVE IT. Used it to make the card today. If you can only afford one pack of paper go for this one! Many accessories (like the ribbon and button above) coordinate perfectly with it.
Accessories & Punches:
  • 119761 - Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon - Love this color yellow. Very rich. Coordinates with the Brights Collection paper.
  • 119747 - Brights Collection Buttons - Lots of gorgeous buttons. Coordinates with Brights Collection paper.
  • 119279 - Large Bitty Bat Punch - Will have to start making some Halloween cards soon.  Also perfect punch if you swim on the Bardmoor Aquatic Team.
  • 119273 - XL Petal Card Punch - Can't wait to play with this one.
  • 118074 - XL Owl Punch - too cute!

If you would like to join Stampin' Up and get to enjoy all the benefits that I enjoy, or If you wish to purchase any of the items above (you know you want to)... please visit my Stampin' Up! Website or send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! Can't wait to see the Christmas cards you design for us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: