The house is quiet! Katie is at school, Aubrey's homeschool co-op started today, and my hubby is sleeping like a baby. Finally, the house to myself. So after doing some laundry, making a pasta salad, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming and mopping the floors, I had a little time on my hands. I thought about cleaning the bathrooms but instead I decided to play along with both the MOJO Monday challenge (MOJO155) and the Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA59). Since one is a sketch challenge and the other is a color challenge it worked out perfectly to incorporate them both into one card.
- Stamp Set: Morning Cup (120489 - Clear, 116988 - Wood)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Old Olive
- Designer Paper: Tempting Turquoise from the Brights paper pack (117155)
- Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Circle Scissors Plus, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.