Google+

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Every Little Bit of a Jolly Holiday

Are you ready for Christmas? Don't panic. You still have time, 16 weeks or 114 days to be exact. But when it comes to homemade cards and gifts, you have to get a jump on things. You'd be suprised how fast  the time will go by.  

To get a jump on things myself, I started planning Christmas cards. These are the two I have come up with so far. Maybe we will be making them at this years Christmas Card Camp. What do you think? They both use the Every Little Bit stamp set and the Jolly Holiday designer paper. I love the Every Little Bit stamp set.  As I looked at it, I realized that it contains a stamp for just about every occasion I could think of.  But with 28 stamps how could it not?
Materials
  • Stamp Sets:  Every Little Bit (129558 - clear mount)
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (119669)
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper:  Jolly Holiday (117159)
  • Accessories:  5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (109054)
  • Punches:  1" circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 2 1/2" Circle



1 comment:

  1. Following from SC, Love your Christmas Cards.

    www.love4creativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments: