Did you know stamping is not just for cards? Stamp an image, put it in a frame and voila, you have a piece of art! Pretty sweet don't you think?
Today I was putting up my Fall/Halloween decorations and realized I needed some wall art. I headed for the shower thinking I would take a trip to Kirkland's or Marshall's to see what they had. While I was in the shower it hit me. (I always seem to get my best ideas in the shower) I had purchased a bunch of frames on clearance at Michael's a while back and they were sitting in a corner of my craft room. I bet could make some artwork. And that's just what I did.
- Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids (120633 - clear or 119887 wood)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Old Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Old Olive from the Brights paper pack (117155)
- Stampin' Write Markers: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Soft Suede
- Blender Pen (102845)