The theme for this weeks Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA60) is Halloween. What a great challenge theme! I love Halloween. It's such a fun, stress free holiday. My card for this challenge focuses on the Bitty Bat Punch. I really like this punch. Not only is it great for Halloween, but for those of you who have children swimming on the Bardmoor Aquatic Team (BAT), can't you just imagine the possibilities!
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
- Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Old Olive from the Brights paper pack (117155)
- Punches: Bitty Bat (119279), 1 3/8" circle (119860), Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Basic Black Satin (117285)