Google+

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello MoJo


It's Mojo Monday time again. I had my package of Woodland Walk designer paper out on my desk trying to think of something to do with it. In my attempt to procrastinate, I went out blog browsing. As soon as I saw the sketch on the MOJO Monday blog, I knew what to do with my paper!  Because all of the patterns in the pack coordinate with each other, it was perfectly suited for this challenge.



Materials:
  • Designer Paper:  Woodland Walk (117389)
  • Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
  • Stamp Set:  Hello Again (113780)
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad (100908)
  • Accessories:  Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109071), 1/2" circle punch (119869), Garden Green brad from Regals Asst.(119737)


10 comments:

  1. Great job with the Mojo Monday design! Love the nerds treat boxes! Thanks for sharing. Following you now. Will be back to visit.
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of that Woodland Designer Paper! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you too! I looked through your projects and can honestly say I luv 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back! I love your card and will have to stay awhile and browse more thoroughly. I wasn't going to get this paper, but this is the third really gorgeous card I've seen using it today. So...must buy now. Thanks for following me! Hope we visit each other a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for following me. I'm now following you also. I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like this card. Thanks for following me.... I've added myslef to your followers as well...
    Ruhtie http://rainbowkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Monday MoJo.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I had to pop on over to yours. AWESOME!!!! projects. So glad I am following you now.

    Be Blessed,
    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely have your MOJO going on right now!
    Can't wait to see what you create today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments: