Google+

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New Challenge - ColorQ & Sweet Sunday


While blog surfing yesterday I came across a couple of new challenges.  The one that I am playing today is the ColorQ challenge.  It combines Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso, which are some of Stampin' Up!'s newest colors. I like this color combo so much that I couldn't stop at just one card so I made two. For the first card I combined the ColorQ challenge #50 with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #85.



 







Materials:
  • Stamp Set:  Cute by the Inch (Level 2 Hostess Set)
  • Ink:  Early Espresso (119670)
  • Paper:  Jolly Holiday (117159)
  • Card Stock:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
  • Ribbon:  Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon


Materials:
  • Stamp Set:  Tiny Tags (118091 - wood, 118592 - clear)
  • Ink:  Early Espresso (119670)
  • Paper:  Jolly Holiday (117159)
  • Card Stock:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
  • Punches: XL Flower punch (118073), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), 1" Circle Punch (119868)
  • Ribbon:  Early Espresso 5/8" Satin Ribbon


6 comments:

  1. Your cards are really lovely with that paper - so many creative designs. Now following through SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, REALLY nice cards. You really have an eye for design too. Your other projects are great. Will be back for another look. Following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW, these are BOTH wonderful, but the first one is my favorite! I love anything in threes! Great takes on the sketch & color challenge! Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur cards are lovely! Great use of the color for both cards! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable!!!! I'm now following you too, from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great cards - bright and cheerful. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments: