- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Marina Mist
- Designer Paper: Night and Day Specialty (retired)
- Punches: 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval (119855), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval (119863)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Basic Black Satin (117285)
- From my stash: Button and wired pearls
Sunday, September 5, 2010
PPA58 - With Sympathy
Pals Paper Arts challenge this week is entitled "Pretty in Pearls" and challenges us to create a clean simple card using pearls. I didn't have any of the Stampin' Up! 1/2 back Pearls on hand. (although they will be on my next order) What I did have were some wired pearls that are used for flower arrangements. So adapting what I had to the challenge; I trimmed them down to card size and affixed them to my card with some glue dots. Then I added a black satin ribbon (what goes better with pearls than black satin?) and a pretty button from my stash.
One of my daughter's teachers had a death in her family this week and I thought this beautiful simple card would be perfect to express our condolences. So I stamped the "With Sympathy" greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.