Today's card is another combination challenge. There are just so many challenges and so little time to play that I find myself having to combine. This card was inspired from the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO 157) and the colorQ challenge (cQc51).
I love the color combination for this challenge. The colors are great for Autumn but also bright and cheery enough for spring! For the sketch part of this challenge I took the MOJO sketch and turned it on it's side. My card just didn't work vertically.
- Stamp Sets: Grateful Greetings (116511), Every Little Bit (120558)
- Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad (119670)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793), Peach Parfait (119794), Old Olive (100702), So Saffron (105118)
- Punches: Scallop Edge Border (119882), 1" circle (119868), 1 1/4" circle (119861), 1 3/8" circle (119860), 1 3/4" scallop circle (119854)
- Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (109054), Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight Buttons (119747 - brights asst)