Google+

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thanksgiving MOJO and ColorQ


Today's card is another combination challenge.  There are just so many challenges and so little time to play that I find myself having to combine.  This card was inspired from the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO 157) and the colorQ challenge (cQc51).



I love the color combination for this challenge.  The colors are great for Autumn but also bright and cheery enough for spring! For the sketch part of this challenge I took the MOJO sketch and turned it on it's side.  My card just didn't work vertically.

Materials:
  • Stamp Sets:  Grateful Greetings (116511), Every Little Bit (120558)
  • Ink:  Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad (119670)
  • Card Stock:  Whisper White (100730), Poppy Parade (119793), Peach Parfait (119794), Old Olive (100702), So Saffron (105118)
  • Punches:  Scallop Edge Border (119882), 1" circle (119868), 1 1/4" circle (119861), 1 3/8" circle (119860), 1 3/4" scallop circle (119854)
  • Accessories:  Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (109054), Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight Buttons (119747 - brights asst)

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card....and I LOVE my Every Little Bit set and am glad to see others using it as well! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower (thx for stopping by my blog, too). Your cards are beautiful & I must also compliment you on your great photography! Your pics are terrific (i'm jealous!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and colorful! I love it! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Diana! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to tell you that I love the name of your blog, too......!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: