Instructions for bookmark:
- Cut a piece of card stock 2" x 4"
- Score at 2"
- Score on the diagonal from each bottom corner to the top of the center score line.
- Fold on the diagonal score lines and secure with a piece of tape.
- You should now have a triangular pocket
- Cut a square of coordinating cardstock 2.5" x 2.5" and cut in half on the diagonal
- Cut a square of coordinating designer paper 2.25" x 2.25" and cut in half on the diagonal
- Layer the triangular pieces of card stock and designer paper and attach to the front and back of the bookmark.
- Stamp Set: On Your Birthday (111664)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
- Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Garden Green (102584), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Designer Paper: Woodland Walk (117389)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Satin - Chocolate Chip (retired)