Google+

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Greetings


Still trying to come up with the perfect combination of cards for Christmas Card Camp on Sunday, November 28th.  I'm pretty sure that this one will make the cut.  It's simple, elegant and not to bulky for mailing. 

Materials:
  • Stamp Set:  Grateful Greetings (116511)
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad (119669)
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive (100702), Cherry Cobbler (105123)
  • Designer Paper:  Jolly Holiday (117159)
  • Ribbon:  Not Stampin' Up! - But my Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992) is due to arrive by UPS this afternoon!


2 comments:

  1. Cute and simple - it's a winner! I'm now following you from SC.

    Terry #250
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used dsp in this card. Can you share the dimensions of all your layers with me?

    I'm following you from SC!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: