I don't know about you but I always seem to end up with a lot of small scraps of designer paper that I can't bring myself to throw away. But what do you do with them? Here is a great layout to use up all of those odds and ends. I saw this sketch in Papercrafts Magazine a few months ago and it has become one of my favorites.
- Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370), Every Little Bit (120558 - clear or 117096 - wood)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Old Olive (102277)
- Designer Paper: Jolly Holiday (117159)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive (100702)
- Punches: Ticket Corner (119867), 1" Circle (1198668), 1 1/4" Circle (119861), Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849)