Here is another card using the Greeting Card Kids stamp set. I love this set! The images are incredibly cute and you can coordinate them with any paper when you color them in. For the ribbon accent on this card I layered 5/8" grosgrain in Old Olive with 3/8" Taffeta in Very Vanilla. I thought the Old Olive ribbon alone made the card seem too dark; adding the Very Vanilla ribbon brightened it up perfectly.
- Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids (119887)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Stamp Pad (101179)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Old Olive(100702)
- Designer Paper: Jolly Holiday (117159)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain (109054), 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta (109071)
- Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red (100052), Soft Suede (120973), Old Olive (100079), Daffodil Delight (119677)