When I think of Christmas, I think of candy canes and nothing says "candy canes" like this simple red and white color scheme. I used a piece of Real Red designer paper from the Brights paper pack, Real Red ink and the Delightful Decorations stamp set. To create the border element on the card I used the Baroque Border wheel.
TIP: If you don't have an ink cartridge for your wheel in the color that you want to use, just roll the wheel across a classic ink pad to ink it up. This method works well for an image not more than 5" long. The ink tends to run out on strips longer than 5".
- Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations (116517)
- Stampin' Wheel: Baroque Border (109675)
- Ink: Real Red (103133)
- Paper: Real Red designer paper from the Brights Paper Pack (117155)
- Card Stock: Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- Punch: Extra Large Ornament (119847)