Sorry the postings have been a little sparse recently. My daughter's high school swim team was hosting the District swim meet last week and it required a lot of my time. It was a tremendous amount of work, but it was definitely worth it. For the first time in history, her high school won districts for both the boys and girls teams. Katie came in 3rd in the 500 free and 5th in the 100 back and is moving on to regions in both events. Way to go OHS! Way to go Katie!
This is the second birthday card we made last week at Card Making Night. We used Elegant Soiree designer paper. This paper is great because it works well for either a feminine or masculine card. For a little added dimension we used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the greeting.
- Stamp Set: On Your Birthday (111664)
- Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad (115657)
- Designer Paper: Elegant Soiree (117163)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)