This is the third card we made at the last Card Making Night. Isn't he a cute little turkey? He's really quite easy to make too.
- Make the feathers
- Punch 3 scallop circles in your choice of fall colors.
- Cut five scallops off the bottom
- Fold the scallops in half and open them back up.
- Fold each side of the flat bottom up to the center crease
- Punch the body from Chocolate Chip card stock with 1 3/8" circle punch
- Attach the feathers to the back of the body with a glue dot
- Punch the head from the 3/4" Circle Punch and attach to body
- Use a black Stampin' Write marker for the eyes and cut a triangular piece of Pumpkin Pie for the beak.
- Cut the hat from Basic Black card stock.
- Use the owl punch to punch the feet (the heart section of the punch) out of Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad (100908)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
- Designer Paper: Old Olive from the Brights Paper Pack (117155)
- Punches: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), Owl Punch (118074)
- Accessories: Old Olive brads from the Brights Brad Asst (119740), Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (100082)