What do you get when you combine the Sweet Snowglobe stamp, a Sweet Treat cup and some glitter? You get this cute snowglobe shaker card. I love the Sweet Snowglobe individual stamp from the Holiday Mini! It is made to coordinate with the Sweet Treat cups. Just add a little glitter and presto you have a snowglobe shaker card.
To make this card:
- Stamp the Sweet Snowglobe image in Soft Suede on a piece 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp the Sweet Snowglobe image again in Marina Mist on an a piece of 2 x 2 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Punch the snow scene out of the Soft Suede image with the 1 3/4" circle punch and insert a Sweet Treat Cup.
- Pour some white glitter into the Sweet Treat cup. Peal the backing off of the adhesive on the sweet treat cup and attach to the piece of card stock with the Marina Mist image. Make sure that the Marina Mist image is lined up to show through the Sweet Treat Cup.
- Mount the Snowglobe on a piece of 2 1/2 x 3" piece of Soft Suede card stock
- Cut a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock & fold in half to create a card base.
- Cut a piece of 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Soft Suede card stock and mount on card base.
- Cut a piece of 5 x 3 3/4" piece of Elegant Soiree designer paper and mount on Soft Suede card stock.
- Cut a coordinating strip of Elegant Soiree designer paper, wrap a piece of Marina Mist ribbon around it and attach it to the card.
- Attach the Snowglobe assembly to the card.
- Stamps: Sweet Snowglobe (120868)
- Ink: Marina Mist (119668), Soft Suede (115657)
- Paper: Elegant Soiree (117163)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Soft Suede (115318)
- Punch: 1 3/4" Circle (119850)
- Accessories: Marina Mist 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119965), Sweet Treat Cups (116802)