Google+

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Digital Studio - You Gotta Love It!


I don't know if you took advantage of the awesome sale Stampin' Up! had on the My Digital Studio last week, but I did! And I have to tell you...I LOVE it! It's so simple to use. I only played with it for a little while and look what I've created. And guess what...I don't have a mess to clean up! I can just print this card off on my printer or have it professionally printed by Stampin' Up! for only $1.95 including an envelope.

If you'd like to purchase your own copy of My Digital Studio you can CLICK HERE and it will take you to my online Stampin' Up! store. Go ahead...buy yourself a Christmas present. Better yet send a link to your hubby, boyfriend, mother or whoever else might not know what to get you for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: