It's cold outside today and Aubrey keeps asking if it's going to snow. The poor thing, she's dying to see snow, but living in Florida about the only place she's going to see even a snowflake is on my card.
I got my new snowflake punch in my last week but I didn't have time to play with it until yesterday. I was a little worried at first because it seemed to stick and it was really difficult to punch. But after a few "test runs" with some scrap paper, it seems to have loosened up and is punching well.
- Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes - Level 3 Hostess (120142)
- Ink: Real Red Classic Ink Pad (103133)
- Card Stock: Wild Wasabi (108641), Real Red (120482), Whisper White (100730)
- Paper: Woodland Walk (117389)
- Punches: XL Snowflake (119852), 2 3/8" Scallop Circle (118874), 2" x 1 3/8" XL Oval (119859), 1 3/4" Circle (119850)
- Ribbon: 1/4" grosgrain - real red (109034)