Google+

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Have you made any New Year Resolutions? I have made a few:
  1. I'm going to start eating better. My hubby bought me the 17 Day Diet Book that I saw on Dr. Phil and I'm going to give it a try.
  2. To have more patience with my kids especially the youngest one. She has so much to say and I don't always make the time to listen.
  3. To be more faithful to my blog. I was going to commit to posting everyday. And in a perfect world I would like to. But I decided to be more realistic and resolve to posting 4 times a week. Then, If I manage to post everyday I will get a ton of satisfaction and If I don't, I won't be burdened with guilt.
I made today's card with My Digital Studio. I haven't had too much time to play with it since I got it last month. The holidays and my Etsy shop got most of my attention. But I have worked out a few things that I originally couldn't figure out but knew their must be a better way.  For example, To put in the boxes of designer paper like those above, all you have to do is open a photo box, drag the corners to make it the right size and then drag the designer paper into the photo square. Before I read how to do it (yes reading instructions is always good) I was trying all kinds of things...adding background layers, resizing punches...anyway If you don't have My Digital Studio I definitely recommend getting it.


To Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7 Click Here

To Visit my Etsy Shop to purchase cards and gifts Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: