Google+

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've been Mojoliciously Unfaithful


Today, I have a confession to make. I've been cheating on my Stampin' Up! supplies. Yes, that's right folks I've been using non Stampin' Up! supplies. I tried to hold out. I tried to be faithful. But when my husband gave me non SU paper and a non SU stamp set for Christmas, what could I do?


Well, now that I've gotten that off my chest...Today's card was inspired by the MOJO Monday Challenge 172. What a great sketch! I love all of the angles. 

Since I didn't use SU supplies, I can't give you a supply list. But I will send you to my Etsy Shop where you can purchase this card any many others.





4 comments:

  1. love the card! Truth be known - we all do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card.. and I love Mojo Monday!! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is precious, sweet card...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous and I LOVE the stamp set. Hey...we have to live, right?

    ReplyDelete

Comments: