Google+

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Leftover Christmas Paper?


Do you have leftover Christmas Paper? Well before you put it away, think Valentine's Day. I used some leftover Cherry Cobbler Designer Paper from the Jolly Holiday pack to create these cute valentines. They are simple to make and great for your kids to pass out to their classmates!  If you don't have time to make these yourself, I have some available in My Etsy Shop.

Instructions:
  • Cut card stock:
    • Base - 3" x 3"
    • Middle - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
    • Very Vanilla Stamped Piece - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Stamp Greeting
  • Punch Heart out of designer paper
  • Stack and Attach layers as shown.

Materials:

Click Here to Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7
Click Here to Shop my Etsy Store for Cards and Gifts

1 comment:

  1. Great idea....and really cute card.

    I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. You can find and follow me at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Rose-Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Comments: