Do you have leftover Christmas Paper? Well before you put it away, think Valentine's Day. I used some leftover Cherry Cobbler Designer Paper from the Jolly Holiday pack to create these cute valentines. They are simple to make and great for your kids to pass out to their classmates! If you don't have time to make these yourself, I have some available in My Etsy Shop.
- Cut card stock:
- Base - 3" x 3"
- Middle - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Very Vanilla Stamped Piece - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp Greeting
- Punch Heart out of designer paper
- Stack and Attach layers as shown.
- Jolly Holiday Designer Paper (117159)
- Sweetheart Stamp Set (120415)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad (119669)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Blushing Bride Card Stock (119796)
- Full Heart Punch (119883)
Click Here to Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7