Google+

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Razzleberry Love

This Valentine's Day card was created in the color of  Rich Razzleberry. If you're not into the traditional pinks and reds, this is a great color to use for your Valentine's Day cards. Below is the sketch that I followed for today's card. I love clean and simple layouts and this one definitely hits the mark.


In fact if you've been following my blog you might actually recognize this layout from a few previous cards.  I created the above layout with My Digital Studio.  My Digital Studio is a great tool for experimenting and visualizing your cards before you actually cut a single piece of paper. You can add and remove elements and move things around until your happy with the design. Then get out your paper and go to work.


Materials:

To purchase these or any other Stampin' Up! Supplies Click Here.

To purchase any of these cards visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: