Google+

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Valentine Your Husband Would Love


I know that Valentines are usually all about the pinks, the reds, the lace and the flowers. And that's great! There are some really gorgeous, lacy, frilly, pink and red valentines out there. I love them! I'd love to get one. But that's because I'm a girl. My husband on the other hand probably wouldn't appreciate the delicate frilliness quite so much.  So today's card is perfect for the man in your life. Clean and Simple in a more masculine color palette of Soft Suede and Baja Breeze. Even the linen thread adds a touch of manliness to the card. 
Materials:
To purchase Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7 Click Here.
To purchase cards and gift visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Diana - very nice card. You are right - it is exactly what my husband would prefer. I actually really like it to!! But I am more partial to blues/browns than red/pinks. Thanks for the idea. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this paper and think it looks great for a Valentine card even though non-traditional colors. I agree totally...great for a masculine card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I love this card also. Never thought of changing the colors for a masculine card. Great idea...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! how did you attach the linen thread? just glue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comments. I started out using a dot of liquid glue but then I found that the mini glue dots are much easier and neater.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: