Google+

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentine's Day Gift Card Holders

The Christmas gift card holders were so popular that I decided to make some for Valentine's Day. I was originally going to use the "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. But then I thought that if I went with something a little more versatile these could also be used for Birthdays, Thank You or Shower gifts. So I decided to go with the "For You" from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set.
You might recognize the Sending Love Designer Paper from last year's Occasion Mini Catalog. And guess what...It is now available in the Clearance section of the Stampin' Up! website.  But as you know, clearance items are only available while supplies last. So if you want this gorgeous paper at a great price Click Here and order online!

If you'd like to purchase some of these gift card holders you can visit my Etsy shop. If you'd like to make your own you can find the instructions here.
Materials:

To shop for these or other Stampin' Up! supplies CLICK HERE

To visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Comments: