Google+

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bring on the Cake!

Mmmm...I could go for some cake right now. It would go so well with my coffee...

The card today combines the Birthday Bakery stamp set with the Bring on the Cake stamp set. The Birthday Bakery set is a level 1 hostess set which means if you host a party with sales of at least $150 you would get this for FREE! The Bring on the Cake set is from the Ocassions Mini Catalog. It is a huge birthday set with lots of great stamps. It was the first thing I ordered from the mini.

The cake images were colored in with Stampin' Write markers. If you don't have these you should get them! I love to color in my stamped images to make them match perfectly with my paper! Because they have dual tips, you can ink up your stamps or paint images with the paint brush tip and write a greeting with the fine tip side.

Materials:
  • Stamp Sets: Birthday Bakery - Level 1 Hostess (120115), Bring on the Cake - Occasions Mini (121958)
  • Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (101179)
  • Stampin' Write Markers:  Tempting Turquoise (100058), Daffodil Delight (119677), Soft Suede (120973), Crumb Cake (120967), Real Red (100052), Regal Rose (105108), Melon Mambo (121074)
  • Card Stock:  Whisper White (100730), Pretty in Pink (100459), Daffodil Delight (119683), Tempting Turquoise (102067)
  • Designer Paper: Pretty in Pink - Subtles Paper Stack (117152)
  • Ribbon:  Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta (109067)
  • Punches:  Scallop Edge Border (119882)

7 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love your colors together. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I too could use a piece of cake now...your card's fault ! :-) I've been following you for a bit and love your designs. I just started a blog and am so new that I don't know what I'm doing yet. Hopefully, one day, mine will look as good as yours! Have to figure out how to get my SU website on my blog... and the tryouts go on! Love this card TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!!! You must have been inspired by all the "interesting" cupcake colors!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love it! TYFS!

    Diana, I'm awarding you the stylish blogger award! Stop on by my blog to see what to do! Thanks!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I love the colors!! I'm you're newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! That doesn't help with my plans to eat healthy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! The cakes look yummy enough to eat! Now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments: