Google+

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Springtime Vintage - Occasions Mini Catalog


Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Designer Paper

What did you order from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog? I ordered alot! But one of my favorite items is the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper.

I love the colors and patterns — so soft and Spring-like. I bet all of you up north could use a dose of Spring right now.


Stock Up! It's Sale-A-Bration!

Because it's Sale-A-Bration time, I wanted to take advantage of all the free stamp sets. So, in addition to the new items in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I stocked up on paper, envelopes, cello bags, glue refills and ink refills. If I'm going to need it, I ordered it!

And guess what?  I got 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets. I love the FREE Sale-A-Bration items that Stampin' Up! offers. I use them all the time. In fact, the stamp set I used for today's card was from last year's Sale-A-Bration!

Materials:
  • Designer Paper:  Springtime Vintage (121782)
  • Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke
  • Stamp Set:  Whimsical Words (last year's Sale-A-Bration item)
  • Ribbon:  Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000)
  • Punches:  Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch
  • Big Shot Machine Die Cutting Machine: (113439)

To Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7 Click Here

To Shop my ETSY shop for cards and gifts Click Here

4 comments:

  1. WOW I love the colors of this DSP. Great job; the little "tag" gives it just enough ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card. Fab colors, DP and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Following through SC, #322
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I am now following you from Stampin Connection. If you haven't all ready, please follow me at www.lovesrubberstamps.com Thanks! Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments: