Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Designer PaperWhat did you order from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog? I ordered alot! But one of my favorite items is the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper.
I love the colors and patterns — so soft and Spring-like. I bet all of you up north could use a dose of Spring right now.
Because it's Sale-A-Bration time, I wanted to take advantage of all the free stamp sets. So, in addition to the new items in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I stocked up on paper, envelopes, cello bags, glue refills and ink refills. If I'm going to need it, I ordered it!
Stock Up! It's Sale-A-Bration!
And guess what? I got 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets. I love the FREE Sale-A-Bration items that Stampin' Up! offers. I use them all the time. In fact, the stamp set I used for today's card was from last year's Sale-A-Bration!
- Designer Paper: Springtime Vintage (121782)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke
- Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (last year's Sale-A-Bration item)
- Ribbon: Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000)
- Punches: Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch
- Big Shot Machine Die Cutting Machine: (113439)
To Shop for Stampin' Up! Supplies 24/7 Click Here
To Shop my ETSY shop for cards and gifts Click Here