These gift tags look so luxurious and they were really simple to make. I used my Big Shot machine to cut out the tag shape (I told you the Big Shot was my new favorite toy). Then I stamped the eggs from the Nature Walk stamp set in Bashful Blue. Next I stamped the birdcage from the same set in Early Espresso, slightly overlapping the eggs. Then I added the "for you" sentiment from the Fresh Cuts stamp set in Early Espresso. I thought the type style went will with the vintage look I was going for. After that I distressed the tags with a sponge dauber and Early Espresso ink. Then I tied on a pretty Bashful Blue ribbon.
- Stamp Sets: Nature Walk (121997), Fresh Cuts
- Ink: Bashful Blue(105209), Early Espresso (119670)
- Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (101849)
- Ribbon: Bashful Blue (retired)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Scallop Tags #2 Die (not Stampin' Up!), Sponge Daubers (102892)