Google+

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nature Walk Gift Tags



These gift tags look so luxurious and they were really simple to make. I used my Big Shot machine to cut out the tag shape (I told you the Big Shot was my new favorite toy). Then I stamped the eggs from the Nature Walk stamp set in Bashful Blue. Next I stamped the birdcage from the same set in Early Espresso, slightly overlapping the eggs. Then I added the "for you" sentiment from the Fresh Cuts stamp set in Early Espresso. I thought the type style went will with the vintage look I was going for.  After that I distressed the tags with a sponge dauber and Early Espresso ink. Then I tied on a pretty Bashful Blue ribbon. 

Materials:
  • Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk (121997), Fresh Cuts
  • Ink:  Bashful Blue(105209), Early Espresso (119670)
  • Card Stock:  Naturals Ivory (101849)
  • Ribbon:  Bashful Blue (retired)
  • Tools:  Big Shot (113439), Scallop Tags #2 Die (not Stampin' Up!), Sponge Daubers (102892)




1 comment:

  1. Very nice and I like the blue and brown color combo. Following you from SC. I'm #380. Happy stamping!
    cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments: