Who says you can't have your cake and eat it to? These super cute party favor boxes are an elegant addition to any party! Just fill them with your favorite treat and your guests can have their cake and eat it too!
These little boxes are available as individual slices or as an entire cake and since they can be made in just about any color, they are sure to compliment your party's color scheme.
To purchase these party favor boxes visit AcarrdianCards on Etsy.
Materials and instructions for creating your own cake boxes:
- Card Stock: Marina Mist (Stampin' Up!), Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
- Tools: Big Shot Machine (Stampin' Up!), Dessert Box Die (Lifestyle Crafts), Polka Dot Texture Folder (Stampin' Up!)
Instructions for Frosting:
- Place a 4" x 5.5" piece of Marina Mist card stock in polka dot texture folder and run through the Big Shot Machine. (Use Tab 1 on the multipurpose platform and sandwich folder between two cutting pads.)
- Make a "sandwich" with the the frosting die....
- Place the "frosting" die cutting side up on a cutting pad
- Place the textured card stock, patterned side down on top of that
- Followed by another cutting mat on top
- Place your "sandwich" on the multipurpose platform (Tab 2) and spin handle to roll the platform through the Big Shot.
- Keep the paper in the metal die and flip over onto cutting mat so the cutting edge is facing downward.
- Using the guides on the die, score the paper using a bone folder or a stylus.
- Fold on score lines and glue tabs to form box top.
Instructions for Cake:
- Repeat steps 2 thru 6 using a 6" x 5.5" piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and the "cake" die
- Fold on score lines and glue tabs to form box.
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.