Google+

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elegant Butterfly Thank You Cards



I've had a Cricut machine for a few years but I seldom use it. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I only had 2 cartridges. Anyway, when one of the big craft stores had the cartridges on sale for Memorial day, I decided to buy myself a few more. 

This card was created using the butterfly image from the "Wall Decor and More" cartridge. I combined the image with the Thank You stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Thank You Kindly stamp set. I think the font style goes perfectly with the butterfly die cut.

Materials:
  • Card Stock:  Naturals Ivory (101849), Baja Breeze (111352) (Stampin' Up!)
  • Stamp Set:  Thank You Kindly (111700 - Stampin' Up!)
  • Ink:  Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad (111833 - Stampin' Up!)
  • Tools:  Cricut Cartridge: Wall Decor and More


Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!

Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique handmade cards, tags and party favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: