To make the toppers just cut a piece of real red card stock 3" x 4" and fold in half. Now you have a treat bag topper measuring 3" x 2". Punch out some stars in Pacific Point. Stamp the phrase "Celebrate" in Pacific Point and punch out with the modern label punch. Embellish the label with Real Red and Pacific Point Stampin' Write markers. Then just fill the bag with your favorite treats. (I used Red Hots because not only are they yummy but they matched my patriotic color scheme perfectly) Staple the bags shut and attach the toppers with some double sided tape or glue.
- Card Stock: Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730), Pacific Point (111350) (All Stampin' Up!)
- Designer Paper: Pacific Point from the Brights Paper Pack (117155 - Stampin' Up!)
- Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases (120501 - Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Pacific Point (111837 - Stampin' Up!)
- Markers: Real Red (100052) and Pacific Point (120968) Stampin' Write Markers
- Punches: XL Star - 119875, Modern Label - 119849
- Cello Bags: 3" x 5" Small Cello Bags (103104 - Stampin' Up)
NOTE: The XL Star Punch is on the last chance list...so if you want it, you need to get it NOW!