Google+

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm On a Roll With 4th of July


After making my 4th of July favor bags yesterday I was on a roll.  I figured why stop now? It's not really a party without invitations and cupcake toppers. So I went on to make this 4th of July party package.  It contains everything you need to get your 4th of July party started!

Materials: (All Materials are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
  • Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White & Pacific Point
  • Designer Paper:  Pacific Point from the Brights Paper Pack
  • Stamp Set:  Fabulous Phrases
  • Ink:  Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad, Pacific Point and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
  • Punches:  XL Star, Modern Label, 1 3/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
  • Misc:  3" x 5" Cello Bags, Lollipop Sticks (Wilton)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: