We are finally back from vacation and I just wanted to say to all of my family members that let us stay with them..."that was so cool of you...thanks!"
To make this card I started by stamping the popsicle image and the "that was so cool..." greeting onto a 2" x 4 3/4" piece of whisper white card stock. Then using an aqua painter and classic ink pads I water colored the popsicle images.
TIP: Stamp the image and greeting in one step by using the clear mount stamps and attaching both stamps to the same acrylic block.
TIP: The Sunny Fun stamp set is only available from the Summer Mini Catalog until August 31st.
- Stamp Set: Sunny Fun (WM - 123040, CM - 123042)
- Ink: Basic Black (101179), Soft Suede (115657), Daffodil Delight (119667), Tempting Turquoise (100814), Melon Mambo (115656), Tangerine Tango (111834)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Melon Mambo (115320), Tempting Turquoise (102067)
- Designer Paper: Melon Mambo from Brights Paper Pack (117155)
- Accessories: Daffodil Delight Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Aqua Painter (103954), Clear-Mount Block E (118484)