Today is the the first day of fall so I thought it was the perfect time to start working on Fall themed projects. These super cute Halloween treat bags are the first of many Fall projects I have in store for you!
Making the toppers is easy. Just take a piece of 4" x 3" black card stock and fold it in half to create a 2" x 3" topper. Cut a piece of designer paper 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" and attach to the front of the topper. Stamp the Trick or Treat greeting, punch out with the postage stamp punch, mount on a piece of black cardstock and attach that to the topper. Tie a bow with 1/4" black ribbon and and you're all set. The only thing left to do is fill one of the Stampin' Up! small cello bags with your favorite treat, attach the topper and they are ready to give.
- Stamp Set: Grateful Greetings (116511)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Designer Paper: Frightful Sight (122351)
- Accessories: Small Cello Bags (103104), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon (109027)