Google+

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas Card Camp

I know, it's not even Halloween yet.  But this week someone pointed out that it's time to schedule and order supplies for Christmas card camp. Well to do that, I had to start designing some Christmas cards. This is the first contender for this year's camp. It was created using the Letters to Santa designer paper, and the new stocking punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog. 

I loved the stocking punch immediately! The "Letters to Santa" designer paper is another story. When I first saw it in the catalog, I wasn't to crazy about it. For some reason, I ordered it any way. Well I'm sure glad I did. I've decided that I actually kind of like it. The images in the catalog or not to scale and I think the colors are a little off.  When you see the paper in person you'll know what I mean.  Anyway, I've designed the cards for Christmas Camp with it and I'm quite happy with the way they turned out!

Materials:
  • Designer Paper:  Letters to Santa (122349)
  • Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
  • Punches:  Stocking Builder Punch (124095)
  • Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon (125056)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: