As I promised yesterday, here is a card that uses no designer paper. The texture of the card stock adds the depth and interest that would normally come from designer paper without overwhelming the delicate look of the card. Achieving this designer look is quite easy with the Big Shot machine and an embossing folder. Just insert a piece of card stock into an embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot. That's all there is to it! Best of all, you can find embossing folders with all sorts of textures...dots, stripes, stars, flowers, snowflakes, borders, wallpapers...In fact you could probably find a texture to suit almost any card or occasion.
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi
- Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas (wm 118734, cm 120594)
- Ink: Garden Green Classic Stamp Pad
- Punches: Stocking Builder Punch (124095)
- Tools: Big Shot Machine (113439), Embossing Folder
- Accessories: Green Organza Ribbon (Dollar Tree)